Sunday, September 19, 2010

goodnight summer...

I love summer, sultry, steamy days- bring em on. You will not hear me complain about it being "too hot" or "too humid" I love it and this was a fantastic summer. Alas, someone new has caught my eye, beckoned me over and cloaked my sunkissed shoulders with a fuzzy, hoodie and worn jeans. Summer days lay behind us and the promise of fall football, apple orchards, pumpkins, and harvest are on the horizon. I welcome you fall. Kirk and I are back in school. Maya started Young Fives and LOVES it and the babies began their new daycare and have transitioned very well. Life is full and busy and despite my love affair with summer, things are really good for my family right now and finding the enjoyment in each and every new day and experience is a pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment